“The challenge in commercial law is to protect the interests of the client while facilitating the deal and providing creative, practical solutions to even the most difficult problems”
Founder of SRK Law Office
Our mission is to provide business-oriented, high quality legal services that facilitate our clients’ growth while protecting their interests. We approach every assignment with professional expertise and an in-depth understanding of our clients’ business objectives. Many of our clients have operations or customers worldwide, and we are committed to respond to client requests according to the time standards of the global community.
SRK combines multifaceted experience in commercial contract work and transnational corporate work, experience in equity and debt financing transactions and dealing with securities exchanges, to form a top-tier law boutique. We guide our clients through all aspects of their global operations and provide real world advice with an emphasis on quality, practicality and efficiency.
The firm’s practice areas include:
• Representation of private and public companies in the negotiation and drafting of commercial agreements with their customers, partners and suppliers, including Software-as-a-Service, software licensing, professional services (including support services) and all forms of business collaboration, distribution and marketing agreements;
• Representation of private and public companies in M&A transactions and the drafting of transaction documents and securities law filings in connection with such transactions;
• Representation of companies and private investors in the review and negotiation of financing transactions, including Venture Capital financings, Angel financings and strategic investments, and the drafting of agreements, prospectuses, proxy statements and securities law filings in connection with such transactions;
• Preparation and review of registration statements/prospectuses, and annual and periodic securities law filings;
• Advising venture capital funds, as well as private investors and entrepreneurs;
• Representation and management of the assets and commercial and legal interests of foreign individuals and entities in Israel, including in the fields of high-tech investments, corporate transactions, real estate, litigation and day-to-day management and representation of commercial interests and corporate activities.
Our client base includes a full range of business ventures from Fortune 500 global industry leaders to international high-tech and emerging companies. Each client and each assignment is approached with the same degree of care, trust, and efficiency with the net result being high quality representation at affordable rates. Our cohesive office works together as a team to tailor the legal services provided to each client’s individualized needs.
“The challenge in commercial law is to protect the interests of the client while facilitating the deal and providing creative, practical solutions to even the most difficult problems. We bring to bear a blend of legal expertise and business know-how in guiding our clients through the myriad legal issues that arise,” says Steve Kronengold. Kronengold, who heads the office, has over 30 years of legal experience representing companies and business ventures throughout the world.”
We encourage you to contact us to find out how we can best serve your needs. When you work with us, you will understand our added value and the leadership and commitment that we bring to each and every project.
IN FOCUS :
I worked with Steve in connection with an acquisition of a company headquartered in Israel and Steve has been an extremely valuable resource for Adobe/Omniture in the years following that acquisition. I would strongly recommend him to anyone who has legal needs in Israel. Steve also has extensive experience outside of Israel and his breadth of experience has been very helpful in bridging gaps (both geographic and cultural) that arise in global transactions. Steve is personable, very responsive, and well-received by team members.
Craig Stevens, Senior Legal Counsel, Adobe Systems, Inc.
I have had the honor and fun of working with Steve from the day I started the company, through its successful acquisition by ICAP in 2007, to this very day. Steve and his team are extremely professional and thorough. Further, they are very hard working and always available for negotiations or deliberation with whatever time zone and however long it takes. Finally, and most importantly, they are very, very business oriented. They understand their role to be facilitating the business goals, and finding prudent, possible and creative ways to achieve them. It is a true pleasure to me and my team to partner with Steve and his team, and come up with successful deals, providing for win-win to our clients, partners and us.
Gil Mandelzis, Founder of Traiana & Capitolis
Steve is one of the most dedicated attorneys I have ever had the experience to work with. Steve truly understands the value of protection for the company and its assets while at the same time providing the avenues to ensure the success of our sales activities. Steve’s relentless commitment to working towards the goal of providing a win-win situation for both parties has provided our organization with great success. It has been my sincere pleasure to have worked with Steve and I welcome the opportunity to do so again.
Tony Iannucci, Vice president scales & marketing of Sapiens Americans corporation
I have had the pleasure of working with Steve, and his firm SRK, at two startups (Access Fintech, and previously at Traiana). I have referred many happy entrepreneurs to Steve over the years, and will continually do so!
Small dedicated firm with depth of a large international outfit.
SRK has incorporated our companies, with the required international subsidiaries
Set up the required international ESOP / employee options plans
Set up the legal corporate infrastructure (MSA, Schedules, engagement) – with coverage of US, UK and Israeli law
Negotiated EVERY contract covering liability, exposure, indemnification, SLA, deliverables …
Board legal servicing / general counsel; and
Most importantly, I always feel I have a protecting angel looking over me, making sure to keep me grounded and guide me through minefields and uncharted territories!
Steve is as passionate and hard working as can be, I passionately recommend him!
Roy Saadon, Director, Fintech Entrepreneur I CEO & Co Founder at Access Fintech.